DV 2014 Visa Lottery.
DV 2014 visa lottery program opens the path for quick and easy immigration to the USA with less educational qualification and little money for those who are eligible to participate and have the required qualification to be issued with the American immigrant visa.
The American Government officially conducts this visa lottery program in a simple manner although the program is covered by strict rules.
To participate in the diversity visa lottery program you must have the following qualifications. If you don't have any of them don't participate in this year visa lottery program.
- You must have been born in a country which should be accepted to participate in the program.
- Your must be more then 18 years of age on that day of submitting the online application form to meet the educational requirements.
- You must have successfully obtained a High school degree after 12 years of education in the junior and high school.
Or must have required work experience as per the visa lottery instructions.
- Married person must include spouse and eligible children in the application form failure to do will disqualify you from the program.
- You must have good health and should be certified by an Embassy approved medical practitioner.
- You must be a clean citizen with out any crime record.
- A person can include only one spouse as eligible spouse.
- You must not have violated any of the American immigration laws.
- You must provide one affidavit of support from an American citizen or PR holder through the I-134 form.
- You must be prepared to pay the required immigrant visa and the DV processing fee of US$ 330 for you and each of your dependants.
American Government will issue only the visas if you are selected and proofed that you are eligible to obtain the visa at your visa interview.
Take note only participating in the DV-2014 is free and there after you must pay all the related fees to immigrate to the USA.
- No flight ticket will be issued by the U.S Government.
- No housing facility will be offered by the U.S Government.
- No medical expenses will be paid for the medical examinations at the time of your interview.
- No travel allowances will not paid when you are attending the visa interview in another country.
- For any given reason if your visas have been refused the US Embassy, the visa processing fees will not be refunded to you. It is visa processing fee.
So, read and understand all of the visa lottery instructions before participating in the American visa lottery program.
When the DV 2014 will start and close?
It did started on 02/10/2012 and was closed on 03/11/2012.
When the DV2014 Results will be available?
From May 2013 onwards.